Thank you to everyone for the information and sources.

I am talking with the film's marketing agent at 4:00. One of my requests is to have larger resolution photos.

I have the costume renderings at 600 dpi. They look great online in Zoomify software. You can see every brush stoke. My only worry is that they will not show up for someone with a dial-up connection.

I have online some renderings that are not on the film's website. Some of the rendering pages include a photo from the film and/or video from the particular scene. You can start at: http://www.costumegallery.com/Victoriafilm/renderings/LGimages/rend1.htm Navigate the renderings by the next costume at the bottom of the webpage. I should have the rendering index page by late tonight. I do have more photos to add and descriptions.

Penny Ladnier
Owner, The Costume Gallery Websites
www.costumegallery.com
14 websites of fashion, textiles, costume history