Couldn't say for sure... but I do notice that her pose is very "odd" for the time. Generally speaking, you'd expect the bride to be sitting upright, not slightly reclined. Also, you can clearly see her shoes - not flat on the floor. I can't think of another picture with long skirts that show the feet sticking out the front of the dress, with the dress resting on them, rather than having the feet tucked back - where you might see them slightly, but definitely behind the front of the dress rather than at or slightly in front of the dress.

Just my $.02 worth
-Liz