From: h-costume-boun...@indra.com [mailto:h-costume-boun...@indra.com] On
Behalf Of Patricia Dunham
Sent: Saturday, February 06, 2010 7:52 PM
To: Historical Costume
Subject: Re: [h-cost] Is this real or not?

I must say, the close-up Beteena provided makes the mystery artifact
(the light colored, horizontal whats-it) at her left temple look even
more like a photographer's head-clamp than I thought originally!

As for her eyes not being completely even, well, lots of people have
uneven eyes or very slight wall-eyes...

chimene