I am, once again, making a Frobisher suit for Ansel to wear at Bristol. This
time I want to approximate the outfit Sir Martin is wearing in the only full
length portrait of him that I have seen. I need some input though on the jerkin
he is wearing. I think that it looks to be made of leather, but I have no
concept of how to make the sleeves gather like that. Or how you would get hands
through such a tight sleeve with no visible opening. Any guidance would be
greatly appreciated.

I have tried to included a link to the portrait, but can't seem to get it to
work.

Rebecca Burch
Center Valley Farm
Duncan Falls, Ohio, USA

The only twelve steps I'm interested in are the ones between the flat folds and
the brocades.  --Anonymous Costumer--