Do you mean this one?
http://commons.wikimedia.org/wiki/File:Martin_Frobisher_by_Ketel.jpg
I wish it was a larger file to see the details better.

It looks like the jerkin and possibly his breeches are in leather. But his
sleeves have a fabric look to them, and may be attached to a doublet of the
same fabric. The sleeves look to be extra long and pushed into doing those
gathers - I can't tell with an image this size. The sleeves also look to be in
2 pieces. And just because you don't see an opening doesn't mean there isn't
some sort of opening that is unseen in the image to get the hands through. I'm
not sure what more help I can be, as sleeves are not a strong point for me.
 Kimiko Small
http://www.kimiko1.com
"Be the change you want to see in the world." ~ Ghandi

The Tudor Lady's Wardrobe pattern
http://www.margospatterns.com/