If you make it to either Selvedge (somewhere near Archway) or Hand & Lock, do report back! Those are two shops I've been curious about [they're not bargain spots] but didn't have time for last year.

Have fun!
Suzanne

On Apr 16, 2010, at 1:00 PM, h-costume-requ...@indra.com wrote:

From: Hope Greenberg <hope.greenb...@uvm.edu>
Date: April 15, 2010 3:23:47 PM CDT
Subject: [h-cost] London calling?

Does anyone have any recommendations for things not to be missed in London or Bath for lovers of historic costume? After the V&A, the National Portrait Gallery and the Bath Museum of Costume, that is. Other museums? Best places to buy period-like fabric? Fabric bargain spots?

Any and all information gratefully appreciated.

- Hope

P.S. ...And good tea shop recommendations are also appreciated.