I do. I go yard sales and buy linen table cloths or curtains and make
undergarments for my Renaissance costumes. I got one that is long rectangular
for $.50 a few weeks ago. Off white, but no stains.... ready to be restyled. I
buy sweaters to make pillow covers, chenille. Which I can also unweave for yarn
if it's not cut side seams.

Sincerely,
Rebecca Rautine