Look for "My Double." There's at least one on Ebay, bid is over $100.

It's thicker and harder to bend than chicken wire. The My Double is meant to be formed around one's body and then stays firm enough to be able to drape on it.

I learned to make forms in a museum with ethafoam — we used the 2" thick pieces, cut them into circles, ovals or whatever shape best worked for the torso, then hotglued them together.

     -Carol