Hello all,
I am writing to the list with unique inquiry.
Currently I am going to school for Art Education although I entered this field
already possessing a deep-seated passion for the 19th century. However, after a
lot of forethought I decided a degree in education would give me greater
stability than perhaps pursuing a degree in history or the like.
The reason I am writing is for advice from anyone here who would know what type
of careers there may be that I could pursue on the side where my interest and
knowledge may be put to use. Great consideration has already gone into the idea
of working in a museum environment, which is what I would like most, although
the field I am most interested in (costume preservation) requires a graduate
degree.
Aside from being an educator on the topic or working in a museum, how else
could I possibly make use of my interest in a professional way?
Any advice would be appreciated.
Thank you very much.
-Justine.