Judge Chin is still pondering the
proposed Settlement, and it will probably be appealed for years whether
he accepts or rejects it--though I hope he does.

Reject it, I mean.

You need to realize that when someone scans your work (after you have explicitly entered it a "do not scan for your library project database Google put up when the suit was filed), asserts the right to distribute and sell it however they want, whether you agree to the Settlement or not (I opted out, but the Settlement explicitly says Google does not agree to refrain from selling works by copyright holders who opted out), destroying your other markets for it, you can basically kiss off most of your revenues. Of course, Google will make money off the seized works no matter what.

Fran