Dear Aylwen,

We have 2 dance events in March up here in the Boston, MA area,

Returning Heroes Ball (American Civil War)
March 5
Holliston Town Hall, Holliston, Massachusetts
Sponsored by: The Commonwealth Vintage Dancers

Mostly Victorian Tea Dance
March 20
Cambridge, Massachusetts
Sponsored by: Eclectic Enterprises and The Commonwealth Vintage Dancers

We'd love to meet you some day!
Katy

On Sun, Nov 21, 2010 at 8:44 PM, Aylwen Gardiner-Garden
<aylwe...@gmail.com> wrote:
> I am travelling to the US in March to attend "Costume Accessories: Head to
> Toe" at Colonel Williamsburg. Does anyone know if there are any other
> historical costuming or dance events on in March that I can add to my
> itinerary?
> Bye for now,
>
> Aylwen Garden

Katy Bishop, Vintage Victorian
katybisho...@gmail.com                www.VintageVictorian.com
     Custom reproduction gowns of the Victorian Era.
      Publisher of the Vintage Dress Series books.