In a message dated 11/21/2010 8:45:36 P.M. Eastern Standard Time,
aylwe...@gmail.com writes:

I am  travelling to the US in March to attend "Costume Accessories: Head to
Toe"  at Colonel Williamsburg.
Let me add how excited I am that you will be coming to the US, and I'll be
in Williamsburg all that week, too.  Have you planned yet what airport you
will fly into?  One of the DC airports would give you some flexibility, and
 then we might be able to make some more specific suggestions.

BTW--I've heard that the conferences are filling up fast, and many of the
special tours are already filled.  So if you're interested, I suggest you
sign up soon.

Ann Wass