Kimiko, glad you posted that. I wasted/spent a lot of time perusing the site, and they actually do have the wool undercollar felt! http://www.bblackandsons.com/sewing-supplies-pocketing-felt-c-68_80_100.html

After the holidays I intend to make a special trip just to see them (oh, and eat in the food court not far from there, a true international wonder).

Fortunately for me, I'm just far enough away that I can't go there weekly-- and close enough I can go if I want to!

    == Marjorie Wilser