The Campbell book is excellent. I bought it years ago, intending to play around with hairwork, and didn't-- but it explains the process very very well indeed.

The main issue is obtaining parts-- chain ends, fastenings, and jewelry findings. I never put the time into that part of things.

    == Marjorie Wilser

=:=:=:Three Toad Press:=:=:=

"Learn to laugh at yourself and you will never lack for amusement." --MW

http://3toad.blogspot.com/