From: "Marjorie Wilser" <the3t...@gmail.com>
Sent 1/16/2011 11:44:28 AM
To: "Historical Costume" <h-cost...@indra.com>
Subject: Re: [h-cost] historical costume in miniatureKathleen,
Did you get the link to the George Stuart figures? I am wondering what
you thought ;) He doesn't use dolls, he builds his own figures and
sculpts each face separately.
they are very impressive up close. Very.
== Marjorie Wilser
=:=:=:Three Toad Press:=:=:
"Learn to laugh at yourself and you will never lack for amusement." --MW
http://3toad.blogspot.com/