From: h-costume-boun...@indra.com [mailto:h-costume-boun...@indra.com] On
Behalf Of Mary + Doug Piero Carey
Sent: Wednesday, January 26, 2011 6:29 PM
To: GATEHOUSE LIST; ALDERFORD LIST; ATRIUM; GWYNTARIAN LIST;
h-cost...@indra.com; Jim Kobrinetz; RIVENVALE LIST; THISTLE;
threetow...@yahoogroups.com
Subject: [h-cost] OT: but still about Knights

            Holy Moly, I am stunned & amazed. I have just been invited
            to an old coworkers KNIGHTING CEREMONY and I' am NOT talking
            about the SCA. John Ewing, the Director of the Cleveland
            Cinematheque, has been made a Chevalier of the Order of Arts
            and Letters of the Republic of France. For his Service to
            the Arts. Whoo and Hooo does not begin to express my
            delight. OMG what am I gonna wear?

http://www.cia.edu/EventDetail.aspx?id=4450

Lady Maria, doing the happy dance