The photograph of all those women... they definitely must be family, sisters or
even sets of twins. They look so alike. And SKINNY. The bodices seem to all be
quilted or very fitted for each lady. Do you think the white flower-petal
collars are crochet? I love crochet collars.

Sincerely,
Rebecca Rautine