First time I heard of them but their 2521 Edwardian gown looks just like a
Big 3 costume pattern that showed up after the Titanic movie became a hit. I
have the pattern somewhere.
After looking more at the site, you seem to be right about the Hollywood
inspired. The Masquerade Ball Gown looks like something from a Streisand
movie.
Red temptress gown is from Moulin Rouge.
So far, Moulin Rouge, Titanic and possibly My Fair Lady. Not bad prices if
you get patterns that don't require a degree. Even better if a novice can
use them.

De