From: otsisto <otsi...@socket.net>
To: Historical Costume <h-cost...@indra.com>
Sent: Tue, Sep 13, 2011 3:40 am
Subject: Re: [h-cost] New Pattern Company?

First time I heard of them but their 2521 Edwardian gown looks just like a
ig 3 costume pattern that showed up after the Titanic movie became a hit. I
ave the pattern somewhere.
fter looking more at the site, you seem to be right about the Hollywood
nspired. The Masquerade Ball Gown looks like something from a Streisand
ovie.
ed temptress gown is from Moulin Rouge.
o far, Moulin Rouge, Titanic and possibly My Fair Lady. Not bad prices if
ou get patterns that don't require a degree. Even better if a novice can
se them.
De