The Wicker Lady is wearing antique 1880's bustle and corset, Yasmine is wearing the Haida blanket-inspired coat that was part of my final project for my sculpture class last spring, the borrowed form that belongs to my daughter is wearing an Elizabethan coat that I'm hemming for a customer, and the wire form is on the front porch waiting to be transformed into something scary for Halloween. The 3 others are stored away waiting for the sewing room to finish its remodel.

Carmen