I love this thread too, and this time around I actually have an answer!

My lady form is currently in the kitchen, where it's the best place to
photograph for tutorials.  She's wearing a paritial completed 1876 Dolman
Wrap with an accordian pleated back trim, and wonderfully long cape-like
sleeves.  The whole thing is in a black medium weight wool, which I'm going
to line with quilted sliver-grey silk.

Since is from an original Harper's pattern, there's tons and tons of trim
yet to apply - and it calls for - four inch wide saddle silk fringe all
around!
Shooting photographs for a tutorial on how to sew up the pattern.

Janyce Hill
www.vpll.org