What I wouldn't give to have an Indian market around here! I keep a list of the
things I can't get at the Mennonite store and every six months or so when
someone has to go into Columbus (90 min away) we stock up on whaever Asian and
Middle Eastern supplies we need.

Right now hubby is jonesing for hummus, but I'm out of tahini. It will be a
while, (poor Baby) as nobody has a current reason to make the trip. Ah well,
there are compensations to living out in the country.

Rebecca Burch
Center Valley Farm
Duncan Falls, Ohio, USA

The only twelve steps I'm interested in are the ones between the flat folds and
the brocades.  --Anonymous Costumer--