From: lisa58 <lis...@juno.com>
To: h-costume <h-cost...@indra.com>
Sent: Mon, Jan 23, 2012 6:48 am
Subject: Re: [h-cost] 1968 Boys Wear

Gotta be age. (Which to some degree, supposedly corresponds to size)
Yours in cosutming,Lisa A

n Mon, 23 Jan 2012 05:41:09 -0500 <penn...@costumegallery.com> writes:
 I am working on an article about 1968 boys wear from a clothing
 industry
 trade journal.  Repeatedly in the article refers to boys wear 3-7.
 The
 article doesn't state if this is ages or sizes.  Below is a little
 from the
 article:

 "For more years than they like to remember, the bane of the
 existence of 3-7
 makers was price.  It reached a certain point.and then stayed there.
   Then
 along came the family revolution in men's wear.and the boys' wear
 people
 jumped right into the fray.  Even 3-7 houses, in their own separate
 world,
 couldn't stand idly by."

 What do you think?  Age or size?

 Penny Ladnier, owner

 The Costume Gallery Websites

  <http://www.costumegallery.com/> www.costumegallery.com

 15 websites of fashion, costume, and textile history

 FaceBook:

http://www.facebook.com/pages/The-Costume-Gallery-Websites/1074984159615
9>

ttp://www.facebook.com/pages/The-Costume-Gallery-Websites/10749841596157