Date: Thursday, January 26, 2012 5:38:16 pm
To: h-cost...@indra.com
From: "Lynn Roth" <lynnr...@sbcglobal.net>
Subject: [h-cost] 1958 prom dress

Could anyone tell me what tyoe of decoration would be on a 1958 prom gown?  I
usually don't do this costume era and i'm not sure what would be acceptable.
Also, would the under slip ever show on the bottom?  One of the women wearing
the dress would like the bottom(I believe its netting) to show.  Thank you Lynn