A couple of weeks ago I sent my Pfaff Creative Vision in for some needed
service and found out there was a complete repair process to replace all the
tension wheels.
 It now works like MAGIC.  The way I'm sure it was meant to work. I am now
happily embroidering every suitable piece of fabric and turing them into bags,
framed pictures
 or backseat organizers!
  My next big project is my daughter's wedding dress.  We are both very excited.

Happiness in stitching,
Paula