From: Beteena Paradise <bete...@mostlymedieval.com>
To: Historical Costume <h-cost...@indra.com>
Sent: Fri, Mar 23, 2012 6:49 pm
Subject: Re: [h-cost] (no subject)

1 Corinthians has a passage that says that if a woman doesn't cover her head,
her hair should be cut off. And if she doesn't want to have her hair cut off,
then she should cover her head.

But I always thought that the grown woman was required to cover her head
because
her hair would be arousing to men.

Teena