All our Walmarts got rid of their fabric awhile back - but they've brought it
back. It's not what it was and it is hit and miss, but its better than nothing.

What I've found with our JoAnns is that so many things are on sale and as such,
coupons are useless - if I really need to use a coupon on fabric, I have to
plan early enough to get it the one or two weeks of the year it's NOT on sale.
That and their employees are not helpful on fabric - I worked for them for a
while and they loved me simply because I knew the difference between cotton and
wool!

Michael Deibert
OAS AAS LLS
Sent from my iPhone