From: Victoria Ridenour <opm...@gmail.com>
To: Historical Costume <h-cost...@indra.com>
Sent: Mon, May 21, 2012 9:16 pm
Subject: Re: [h-cost] Irons

Gravity feed is an excellent way to go . The Rowenta separate reservoir
iron was a spitter from day one for me. I construct and tailor
professionally out of my home and my Naomoto is sometimes on 14 hrs a
stretch. iI's worth the investment if you are serious about steam and are
tired of household appliances with their annoying shutoffs. You can get
massive steam from any angle and that means even upside down. If you do
millinery work as well you can steam and block hats with this iron. The
Naomoto is a workhorse, and do not be concerned about the one year
warranty. Mine has held up for three years without  a single problem.

Victoria Ridenour