I would love to know which model you have, please.
Anne

-----Original Message-----
From: h-costume-boun...@indra.com [mailto:h-costume-boun...@indra.com] On
Behalf Of Victoria Ridenour
Sent: Monday, May 21, 2012 9:16 PM
To: Historical Costume
Subject: Re: [h-cost] Irons

Gravity feed is an excellent way to go . The Rowenta separate reservoir iron
was a spitter from day one for me. I construct and tailor professionally out
of my home and my Naomoto is sometimes on 14 hrs a stretch. iI's worth the
investment if you are serious about steam and are tired of household
appliances with their annoying shutoffs. You can get massive steam from any
angle and that means even upside down. If you do millinery work as well you
can steam and block hats with this iron. The Naomoto is a workhorse, and do
not be concerned about the one year warranty. Mine has held up for three
years without  a single problem.

Victoria Ridenour