On Aug 15, 2012, at 10:08 AM, Bobbie Kalben wrote:

> Can I request that you re-read your email for spelling errors before you hit
> send?  There have been emails recently that have so many spelling errors
> that I have no idea what was intended.  Thanks!!

Re-reading one's email is always good. I've noticed a recent upsurge in
spelling errors all over the Internet, which I think is due to the rather
insistent "auto-correct" function on (at least) iPhones and iPads, which I
haven't figured out how to turn off. It "corrects" words unless you
specifically decline to make the correction, it's easy to miss when you're in a
hurry, and the "target" you have to hit to decline the correction is very small.

O    Chris Laning <clan...@igc.org> - Davis, California
+     http://paternoster-row.org - http://paternosters.blogspot.com