The University of Washington (Seattle, Drama Library) has all three.

 1. Pattern diagrams for three nineteenth-century... by Susan Barnwell
Pattern diagrams for three nineteenth-century dresses in the Royal Ontario
Museum, 1834-1843
by Susan Barnwell; Mary Holford; James Loates; Royal Ontario Museum.
Language: English
Publisher: [Toronto] : Royal Ontario Museum, C1984.
Database: WorldCat
Libraries that own this item:  University of Washington Libraries

 2. Pattern diagrams for three eighteenth-century... by Susan Barnwell
Pattern diagrams for three eighteenth-century dresses in the Royal Ontario
Museum : series 1, 1700-1775
by Susan Barnwell; Mary Holford; James Loates; Royal Ontario Museum.
Language: English
Publisher: [Toronto] : Royal Ontario Museum, C1984.
Database: WorldCat
Libraries that own this item:  University of Washington Libraries

 3. Pattern diagrams for three eighteenth-century... by Susan Barnwell
Pattern diagrams for three eighteenth-century dresses in the Royal Ontario
Museum : series 2, 1780-1800