I have to say, as a very small self-publisher of costume books, facebook
has been good for my networking just by my posting comments and occasional
pictures on costume threads in various FB groups. And it allows be to
better keep up with friends across the country and the world.

But I miss H-Costume from its active days.

Katy

On Wed, Jan 14, 2015 at 4:21 AM, Kate Bunting <katembunt...@gmail.com>
wrote:

> I've been on this list for years; it used to be really busy. I assume the
> drop in numbers is because of the growth of social media. So far I've
> resisted joining Facebook.
>
> Kate Bunting
> Retired librarian & 17th century reenactor.
>
> On Wed, Jan 14, 2015 at 6:39 AM, Patricia Dunham <chim...@ravensgard.org>
> wrote:
>
> > Yeah, it has been quiet.
> >
> > We don't do Facebook because we're OLD, we do still believe in privacy
> and
> > don't think much of the merchandising of FB info.
> >
> > The weekend just past was Kingdom 12th Night here in AnTir, that kind of
> > thing might also obtain in other parts of the country???
> >
> > Now let's see if I can get this to mail without creating duplicates, or
> > just refusing to go at all. argh.
> >
> > chimene
> >

> > On Jan 13, 2015, at 3:39 PM, Sharon Collier <sha...@collierfam.com>
> wrote:
> >
> > > Hi, I haven't been getting any messages lately, until today-I got only
> > one.
> > > Is the list especially quiet?

Katy Bishop, Vintage Victorian
katybisho...@gmail.com                www.VintageVictorian.com
     Custom reproduction gowns of the Victorian Era.
      Publisher of the Vintage Dress Series books.