Hi,

I used to be "h2.jar" before, but then people complained... I think
it's not an option to change the jar file to h2.jar, sorry. It doesn't
make sense to include the file twice. I don't want that there are two
files with the same content but different name, because that makes
support harder. But you are free to copy it after installing.

The directory name could be changed to h2-${version}, but that would
not be "as simple as possible", and wouldn't solve your problem. Most
software I have installed doesn't include the version in the directory
name.

So my plan is to keep the current directory and file name convention.

Regards,
Thomas