I have no idea. However, with a little extra work you could set it up such that
the feature is available on 1.6 but not on earlier versions. Personally, I
wouldn't think that is unreasonable. If it is one's choice to live on legacy
software then he must accept that there are prices to pay for that
choice....meaning he may not get all the new gizmos and doo-dads available on
newer platforms.