Hey guys Thanks for your reply.
@Kerry,
I had the same doubt, and I followed all the steps that you mentioned.
But I had one small error:
 The project was not built due to "Could not delete 'C:\Program Files
(x86)\H2\bin\h2-1.2.143.jar'.". Fix the problem, then try refreshing
this project and building it since it may be inconsistent.
I did remove the jar manually but it ask again for the .sh, .bat...etc
Could you please tell me whats wrong with it?