Hi,

We would like to use Postgre server in our application which is
configured with Spring IoC (dependency injection pattern). We have
DataSource bean representing H2 database and use it throughout the
application as database connections factory.

Seems that PgServer was not designed to be used as a bean and there is
no way to configure database connections creation logic. Could it be
possible to slightly redesign PgServer and PgServerThread to make it
configurable with DataSource and use it as connection factory in
PgServerThread, if provided?

--
Alexander Nesterov