Hi,

I tested the compact command.
I have no issue regarding "corruption" but I need time to perform
additional validations.
But "compact command" closed all opened connection and if you have a
"pool" of connection, it's a problem
The error message is:
org.h2.jdbc.JdbcSQLException: Database is already closed (to disable
automatic closing at VM shutdown, add ";DB_CLOSE_ON_EXIT=FALSE" to the
db URL) [90121-164]

Thierry.