Hi,

If you want, I have some code that could be used as a starting point.
It's work in progress.

Warning: I havent test it; I didn't run it at all. It could be
completely wrong, and possibly corrupt the database. Also, the term
"TRANSACTION_TIMEOUT" is misleading and has to be changed (it should
be something like "really maximum transaction log size; if the
transaction log is larger than this then the transaction of the
session with the oldest open transaction is rolled back").

http://h2database.com/p.html#29e32a33bca7541cb70ea3cc9d483814

Regards,
Thomas