What exactly does the trace file say the problem is?

Also, this DB is working for me on the latest version.

Which may mean that the problem has been fixed, but might also just be that something in your local environment, which is different to me, is triggering the problem.

On 2013-09-30 10:40, Dieter Cailliau wrote:

Using

jdbc:h2:${jboss.server.data.dir:/tmp}/bms;DB_CLOSE_DELAY=-1;LOCK_TIMEOUT=${com.x.ds.bms.lock.timeout.ms:5000}

h2 goes to readonly-mode on the attached database.

It may have to do with recovery, since we get into this situation (sometimes) by unpowering the machine (no clean shutdown).

It's not clear to me if this is intended behaviour (for a kind of db corruption h2 was unable to fix on the fly) or erroneous (h2 should have recovered on the fly, but there a h2 bug causing it to go into a kind of safety readonly mode).
--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "H2 Database" group. To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to h2-database+unsubscr...@googlegroups.com.