Hi Erwan,
there are two issues why I can't use H2GIS.

*Issue 1: *
the license - GPL 3 is not an option for us

*Issue 2: *
We are using a binary format which is different to WKB and we don't want to
make huge workarounds, which allows us to convert our binary format to a
WKB because that's an unnecessary overhead for us which brings us no
benefit.

In addition our binary format supports more geometry types which are
necessary for our application.