Am Mittwoch, 28. Oktober 2015 13:36:48 UTC+1 schrieb Noel Grandin:

> But since H2 indexes are internally just regular tables, it should not be
> hard to create some internal tables that
> represent indexes on the remote tables.

So i'll reflect all columns used in indexes to a local table, along with
the Notes document ID and create the indexes on the local table, right?

(A little more documentation on the implementation of user defined tables
would be very helpful ...)

> The tricky part will be keeping the local indexes in sync with the notes
> data.

Indeed Notes/Domino does not provide easy to use events for document (i.e.
row) changes. But it is quite easy to query a database for all changed
documents (including deletions). So if periodic index updates are
sufficient, it should not be that hard to do. Or we could trigger an index
update just before the index is used.