Hello,

our application code did contain programming errors that prevented
committing of some Hibernate transactions and the closing of Hibernate
sessions. With H2 Version 1.4.191 (MV_STORE=FALSE) this caused a rapid
growth in database file size. We did not see this growth issue using H2
Version 1.3.164.

Using the SCRIPT and RUNSCRIPT commands we can bring the DB size back to
normal. Is there another way to tell H2 to throw away the garbage of the
transactions that have not been closed?

Reinhold