What my real issue is , I am trying to migrate from H2 1.3.176 to H2
2.1.214 .  In my code we are using the Lucene Functionality of H2 as well
as the H2 database.
What my question is :
    - What are the changes I might have to do ?
          e.g. MVStore, Connection String
   - Will the database files *dbName.h2.db* , *dbName.lock.db,*
*dbName.mv.db* and *dbName.track.db* work in the latest version or I will
have to change those files and Queries as well?
   - How Session has changed ? SessionLocal and SessionRemote,
           I was lookinginto the code and I saw that the object of
SessionLocal in the *PgServerThread.initDb() *is null. So I checked that
too and found that in  *PgServerThread.process()*
, session = *Engine.createSession(ci)*  is returning null.