Hello.

> Will the database files dbName.h2.db , dbName.lock.db, dbName.mv.db and
dbName.track.db work in the latest version
No, you need to export your databases to SQL scripts with old version of H2
and create new databases with the new version and execute these scripts
(this procedure was always required to upgrade between different versions):
https://h2database.com/html/tutorial.html#upgrade_backup_restore
You may need to add FROM_1X to import options, documentation suggests
VARIABLE_BINARY, but FROM_1X can handle incorrect grammar used by old
versions of H2 much better, unfortunately, documentation isn't up to date.

There is also a org.h2.tools.Upgrade utility in H2 2.*.*, you can try to
use it instead (it requires access to Internet to download an old version).

You can also try a third-party upgrade tool:
https://github.com/manticore-projects/H2MigrationTool

> or I will have to change those files and Queries as well?
It depends on their correctness, new versions of H2 are more restrictive
and many bugs were fixed, there is no bug-for-bug emulation for older
versions.

> How Session has changed ?
It is not a part of API, applications should never try to use it directly.
What exactly are you trying to do with it?

> I was lookinginto the code and I saw that the object of SessionLocal in
the PgServerThread.initDb() is null.
PgServerThread should never be used by applications and librarires. If you
need to start the PG server to allow connections from ODBC drivers for
PostgreSQL, you should use
org.h2.tools.Server.createPgServer(optional_arguments).start();
or command-line options.
This server is also started automatically when you start H2 as a service
without parameters:
java -jar h2-*.jar

> Engine.createSession(ci) is returning null
This method never returns null in H2 itself, it either returns an instance,
or throws an exception. If you use modified sources, reflection, or some
code injection and modification libraries everything in possible, but it
that case it isn't a problem of H2.