I am using Oracle DB but for unit testing I am using H2 database version
1.4.199. While executing select statement with joins I am getting error
message like "Function  table3key(+[*]) not found". I suspect it is because
of using (+) symbol for joins but I am using Oracle mode so it should
support.

Please help me to  fix this issue, Thanks!

SELECT table1.table1id, table2.table2id, table3.table3id, table4.table4id,
table5.table5id
FROM table5, table1, table2, table3, table4
WHERE table5.table5id = ?
AND table3.table3key = table4.table3key(+)
AND table1.table1key = table2.table1key(+)
AND table2.table2key = table3.table2key(+)