As to core devs' sites being stale, that's the nature of a lot of
developers/designers, be it Habari or another platform. What's the saying
about a cobbler's kids having no shoes?

I've not been very active the past few months, which is also the nature of
open source development. Life sometimes gets in the way. Fortunately, there
are enough people at any given time to keep the ball moving down field.

And just my personal 2ยข, but if you are truly interested in "marketing"
Habari, I'm not sure how a forum run on a different platform is going to
accomplish that. Personally, I'd love to see a blog dedicated to Habari
"stuff". New plugins, themes, a wrap up of what's being discussed in -dev
and -users. Something I can subscribe to its feed and read and keep up for
those days/weeks when my time is limited but I want to keep abreast of
what's going on. A place that people can comment and share additional
information. I know we are working on (slowly) an official add-ons
directory, but it would still be nice to have a place that highlights new
and updated extras.

~miklb