Well, it's not much effort, and it gives us coordinators for each language.
Meaning: If someone volunteers here we can give him some higher privileges,
so there's someone who's good with that language to have an eye on what
other contributors to that language do. Like I am making sure the German
translation uses the same phrases everywhere for words with multiple
possible translations. Just a thought.

Am Sonntag, 31. März 2013 18:37:51 UTC+2 schrieb Chris Meller:

> Could we switch the project to a free-for-all? I don't think we need to
> worry about adding everyone individually that wants to help out...
>

> On Sun, Mar 31, 2013 at 12:31 PM, Petr Stuchlík
> <stuch...@gmail.com<javascript:>
> > wrote:
>
>>  I could deal with czech translations. Transfilex username is *stuchl4n3k
>> **.
>>
>> *
>> Dne 25.2.2013 20:46, Matt Read napsal(a):
>>
>> We are switching over to transifex for translations as there was no
>> objections previously. The project is at:
>> https://www.transifex.com/projects/p/habari . Reply here with your
>> transifex username if you wish to take over the translation team for your
>> language and I can add you as team leader.
>>
>> I've imported most of them from launchpad but some had errors. if you see
>> any missing let me know and I'll try and get them moved over. At which
>> point I will delete the launchpad project.
>>
>> Also, don't use launchpad for translating anymore.
>>
>> I hope to soon have transifex to github (habari-locales) sync up and
>> running soon as well. That way the transifex files will be synced to github
>> and the required .mo file compiled. Transifex has a webhook API thingy too,
>> so this should happen in real time as well.
>>
>> thanks.
>>

>>  --
>> --
>> "habari-users" group.