re
the linker in the tree produces native binaries for the system now.
the syscall table has been changed and compat/openbsd created to
help with the transition to a completely native built system.
but yet do not rush rebuilding anything right now since there are
more changes coming after which we shall have a snapshot you can
just unroll and save the hastle (unless you really want to do
it yourself ;). also by then ld(1) will be linked into the built.
cu
--
    paranoic mickey       (my employers have changed but, the name has remained)