On Thu, Jul 24, 2003 at 04:13:24PM -0500, zachary rosen wrote:
> No that is incorrect.  The name being voted on is the "network name".  We
> will decide after this what the name of the "Dev Community"  will be.  DFA
> will have the final say on the name for the "Community Kit".

"... as they market it to their campaigners."

No?

Cheers,
-- jra
--
Jay R. Ashworth                                                [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Tampa Bay, Florida        http://baylink.pitas.com             +1 727 647 1274

   OS X: Because making Unix user-friendly was easier than debugging Windows
        -- Simon Slavin, on a.f.c