Hi All
Last night fired up the HackRF again into my 43 element loop yagi @ 60 feet and
was copiedwith a very good signal strength at a distance of 100 Km (60 Miles)
on 1296.1 MHz using CW (morse code)and running the Hack as a propagation beacon
(repeating message).Power output appears to be normal, but I am not sure how
the IF and RF power controls work exactly .
With the right software front end this little box would be a boon to the VHF
UHF amateur radiocommunity for receive and transmit on our VHF UHF and
Microwave bands.
I wonder what it would take to interface it to something like PowerSDR ?
RegardsDana VE3DS in Toronto